Whenever one thinks of kurtis – the expression comfortable women fashion comes to one’s mind. Women of all age groups, sizes, shapes can look amazing in kurtis or Indian tunics. Working women can wear it daily to office; stay at home mothers can look fresh and stylish in this outfit while bringing back their kids from school or shopping for daily needs. Kurti-churidar or salwar is a perfect outfit for occasions like weddings, functions or parties. This piece of women clothing comes in different length and styles. You can club it with different bottoms to let your personality shine.
- Long Kurtis with Palazzo: – Petite women can look taller and attractive in straight long kurtis combined with palazzo trousers. This is recent fashion trend inspired by Pakistani women fashion. Cotton kurtis in an array of beautiful designs, comfortable fabrics and bright shades can be perfect fashion adornment in summer months. Palazzo-kurti ensemble can make you feel relaxed and cool while going out in scorching summer sun. High wedge heels can be ideal footwear with this dress.
- Kurti-Jeans, Capris:- Embroidered waist length kurtis, printed short kurtis clubbed with colourful pants or capris can make college students create a unique fashion statement within a budget. You can also choose to wear a stylish knee-length skirt with beautiful kurti top in solid colour. Fashion loving women can wear this combination on coffee-meets or fun movie dates with friends. Add smart fashion jewellery in stone, terracotta, beads or metals to give an edge to casual look.
- Kurti-Patiala Salwar Look:- A stylish white kurti with a patiala salwar in multiple shades can give a touch of class and uniqueness to a young girl. Embroidered patiala salwars and dupattas are also quite popular amidst women these days. Stylish girls can also mix and match jaipuri kurtis with white patiala salwars also to look trendy.
- A-line Long Kurti and Churidar:- A lot of women prefer to wear a-line kurtis with churidar to bring out their sublime feminine grace and opulence. Umbrella shape kurti-churidar in heavy fabrics like silk, brocade and chanderi is perfect dress for social events or functions. Women can plan to wear kundan jewellery or Austrian diamond pendants or necklaces to look more glamorous or stylish.
- Long Kurti and Skirts:- If you desire to get bohemian cool look, you can pair beautifully embroidered long kurtis and skirt in vibrant shades. Add bandana or head gear to finish the look.
To conclude, mix and match cotton kurtis with different bottoms to look stunning this summer. You also choose to do online shopping for ethnic women apparels within a budget. Internet shopping offers wide variety and affordable prices to fashion loving women shoppers.